Monday, December 18, 2017

feeling popular


I've had a few websites contact me personally and ask to be included on my blog.  Is that a thing now?  To be added to obscure blogs as advertising?

It makes me wonder if they've read the pages and pages of my battles with migraine and depression.  I tried to warn them away because they all seem to be positive about health and beauty.  Not that I'm trying to be Negative Nancy, but I also don't want to harsh their readers' mellows.  The two latest sites were pretty good, so I wouldn't necessarily object to doing it, but it feels forced.  (Is this where I segue into the new Star Wars movie?  Get it, force-d??)

No spoilers.  Loved it, although I almost started a fight with the man next to me for unwrapping his candy too loudly and prolongedly (shouldn't that be a word?) in the first few minutes.  Fortunately for all involved, he stopped making distracting noises.

And bonus, I took one Excedrin right before the movie and didn't get a movie migraine.  YAY!!!


No comments: