Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I had a  meltdown today.  I really started hammering in on my presentation and felt so overwhelmed.  Plus I heard via the grapevine that one asshole (with whom I have to work closely) I'm having trouble with has gone high up the food chain (director level) to complain about me.  :\  And, he'll be at the presentation tomorrow.  Nothing like a little pressure to work with.  :(  I thought about updating my resume but decided on a hot shower instead and gave myself a pep talk. 

And even worse, my beloved leaves tomorrow so I'm helping him pack and get organized to leave.  We have to get up at 6 am (Yuck!) to get him to the airport in time.  He's so wonderful.  =)  He came home with sushi in hand, took one look at my tear-streaked face, let me vent for a good 45 minutes, and then helped me to polish my presentation.

No comments: