Friday, October 3, 2003

Friday, October 3, 2003

Last day!  Yay!!

Omg, role-playing today.  I hate that.  a LOT.  :(

And one man decided to role-play an asshole.  Gee thanks, that helps my self-confidence and new skill set.  Note the sarcasm?  I never use sarcasm because it's veiled anger.  Fuck that!  I'm not veiling this.  He was an asshole to me!  Fucker!  He realized afterwards that he was an ass for no reason other than his own insecurities.  So he did the manly thing and apologized.  I guess I should let it go now, huh?  :p  It truly made me appreciate my adoring Galahad even more (is that actually possible?) in that he isn't intimidated by being with a strong, opinionated, confident (when I'm not in crisis :p) woman.  In fact, he wouldn't have it any other way.   /beam

Lucky for me, I got to skip out a little bit early (missed role-playing session #3) so I could catch my flight back home.  I met some cute girl who sat next to me on the plane.  She is one of the few gringas who still lives in Miami and doesn't speak Spanish.  I was amazed.  I was annoyed at first that someone was sitting next to me, but she had such a cute personality that I soon got over that.  Plus I was fighting a migraine (the aforementioned asshole didn't help that situation), so I was on meds and pretty mellow.

Then the long drive home from Miami airport.  I'm glad I flew into there though.  It's so much better lit than Ft Lauderdale airport at night.  Laugh, I actually felt safer there.  I called my brother on my cell phone and chatted to him on the hour-long drive home.

And finally, nirvana at the end.  =)  My lovely Galahad, a warm bowl of soup, and our comfy cozy bed to snuggle in.

No comments: