Friday, October 24, 2003

Friday, October 24, 2003

Well last night sucked.  I basically cried myself to sleep.   Watching some girly movie didn't help I'm sure.  =P

I called my manager and asked if I should be concerned about my job.  He said that I've been with the company for several years and am well-respected and the asshole is very new.  I started to feel a bit better until he mentioned that he had spoken of me to the HR Director.  [ I hate that directors know me by name.  :( ]  They both concluded that despite the fact that I'm an odd egg (rolls eyes), I do my job very well.  I think he meant for this to cheer me up.  The good thing about a phone conversation is that he couldn't see the tears trickling out.   Yay!  My voice didn't waver or shake either.

I am ready for the weekend but I miss Galahad.  =(

No comments: