Saturday, May 26, 2018

so much rain


It's been almost two weeks straight of torrential rain, supposedly over 10 inches, with another 4-8 falling this weekend from Subtropical Storm Alberto.  I've had migraine after migraine, although I've caught a break the last 3 days.  Instead of a full-blown migraine, I've only had the prodrome with irrational emotions and excessive fatigue.  I snapped at my sister (sorry again!) and have been sleeping on and off about 10 hours a day, with just enough energy when I'm awake to feed Kitten and sometimes myself.

Washing my hair has become non-essential with my pittance of energy levels, so it looks atrocious, especially because I've been lying down on it.  One day, I'll splurge and buy a silk pillowcase to see if that helps my hair the way people claim.

No comments: