Thursday, May 3, 2018

DENIED!


Irony is anxiously waiting every day for the mail to find out about my social security disability approval process, and then skipping a day because I was too disabled to WALK OUTSIDE TO MY MAILBOX and finding the letter the next day saying I was denied.

Their letter:
"We understand you have some challenges with your condition according to multiple doctors, but we don't have migraine on our approved list, so you don't qualify and kindly go fuck yourself."

I might be paraphrasing what they said, so I should probably remove the quotation marks.  But according to the tears running down my face, that's what my brain assimilated.

The good news is that I was able to get to the mailbox today.  Yay for less pain and not thinking the sun is the epitome of evil.  The bad news is I started crying while talking to a lawyer because my brain was so fuddled that I didn't understand his question asking if I could work a full-time job.  But, hey, no, I'm sharp as a snail and can easily hold down a job.  GODDAMN FUCKERS.

Deep breaths, Wendy.  Crying might wake the monster again.



No comments: