Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Tuesday, September 6, 2005

It seems my dermatologist left the practice she was in, and I need to track her down.  I guess it's been a while since I've been to see her.  I was trying so hard to "cure" myself from the inside out, but I won't fuck around with this spot.  It's not iffy --- it's real and about half the size of a dime.  Dunno how I missed it before.

FFS at people not telling me where her new practice is.  And, thank you Google for making it easier to find her.   Hallelujah!  She takes my insurance, and I have an appointment in 2 days.  Yikes, I'm scared.  I didn't expect one so soon.

What if she turned more towards cosmetic surgery and less towards medical dermatology?  Last time I went to see her, so many people in the office were getting Botox and collagen treatments.  Welcome to South Florida, land of the vain.  Depending on the day, it was either vain women (okay we all are to some degree) or old people with skin cancer.  Deep breaths.  Trying not to fret.

No comments: