Sunday, November 24, 2002

Sunday, November 24, 2002

I can't believe I got sick yesterday.  :(

Well, I suppose that's not 100% accurate.  I started to get sick, but then my killer immune system bucked up and kicked some ass on those bad germs and got them the fuck out of my system.  :) Yay!!!  I never get sick, so this must have been one hell of a bug going around.  I had body aches & chills on & off all day, and I didn't have my normal hunger motivation.  Hehe, that's the biggest clue that I'm not quite feeling good.

I spent most of yesterday catching up on book 4 of Harry Potter, moving from the couch to the bed and back to the couch again.  I knew I was starting to get a bit better when I could come back to the Internet and read email.  ;)

Anyway, I'm fine today.  Thanks for being concerned.  hehe

No comments: