Friday, November 8, 2002

Friday, November 8, 2002

Time to go home, but Galahad & his friend are insistent that we must go to MGM and ride the roller coaster before we leave.  I was extremely glad that Galahad's friend was with him, so I could opt out of this ride.  I got all dizzy and could barely walk after Space Mountain.  lol.  I just don't enjoy inducing vertigo anymore. 

The theme of the past few days is "What day are you on?"  It was amazing to see people get that Disney glaze in their eyes after being saturated by fun for several days.  That, and the pin trading phenomenon was just incredibly goofy.  People really lose their minds here.  I eavesdropped on 2 couples who had a whole agenda planned out for their 7 days of fun.  I got tense just listening.  And then there are the parents who insist that their kids have fun only in prescribed ways.  God forbid they have fun with the non-structured events.  I actually heard parents use the line, "I paid a lot of money for this, and you're going to have fun!"

No comments: