Sunday, June 3, 2001

Sunday, June 3, 2001

What a great day we had yesterday! Our first day of vacation --- absolutely lovely!

We went walking through a nearby arboretum in the rain. It was so peaceful.

Then, I tried to find a white bikini top, which turned out to be nearly impossible. I'm getting a little bit pissy about this female swimsuit thing. I bought some board shorts and wanted a bikini top to match. What a f*$@ing arduous task! I'm tired of worrying about every single inch of my body. Men have it much easier in this matter. They don't care. Well, I'm almost at that spot of not caring. If I truly didn't care, I wouldn't be looking for a white bikini top. Rather, I would have bought the white jog bra that I saw yesterday, but didn't look very flattering on me. You know, that smooshing effect. So, here I am, trying not to care too much --- wearing shorts instead of strings covering strategic spots like I used to. Much more comfortable now. But, I'm probably still going to try the string thing on top. My niece suggested a white tank top, but then I have that transparency-when-wet factor to worry about. I will be out in public and maybe don't want to be that brazen anymore. Hopefully, a bikini top will have a liner sewn inside.

I'm going to have a great vacation if that's the least of my worries, huh? Now, if I can keep my migraines at bay for a while...

No comments: