Wednesday, June 6, 2001

Wednesday, June 6, 2001

Not a very comfortable bed, and the sheets were scratchy. Now Galahad can see firsthand what I go through when I travel for business. Except then it's worse, because I'm missing him, lying in an uncomfortable bed with scratchy sheets.

Well, off to Key West...

We stopped for lunch at some little place named Boondock's. I love all of these little casual places to eat.

Checked into the Banyan Resort. We love that place!

We walked over to Mallory Square to watch the sunset & some of the local artists & freaks. Then, off for a LONG walk to Kyushu, a sushi restaurant -- what else? That was fabulous & worth the very long walk. We happened by a police officer while we searching for & hiking to this place. So me being a woman, I asked for directions. He gave us directions (since of course he knew where it was - the island is only 2 x 3 miles). And then, I asked if it was safe to continue walking that way since we had just passed through a tropical mini-crack town. He had the f&*ing gall to be offended. Like Key West never has anything bad happen there. That's where so many of the drugs come in. What a dillweed.

No comments: