Friday, December 1, 2000

Friday, December 1, 2000

I hit the mall after work today.  Now, I remember why I dislike shopping.  The mall has actually been redone & is very nice, but there is just too much stuff to sort through.  I can't be bothered.  I tried to buy Galahad a Christmas present; however, I did not make much progress.  I found a few little items but nothing spectacular.  Not that he's expecting anything spectacular, but he does deserve something hugely spectacular.  That's why I got my courage up to face the mall.  People were a lot nicer than I remember them being.  Maybe it's me?  I did find some shoes for me, which is a major feat in & of itself.  That's actually what I told Galahad that I wanted, handmade shoes for me that actually fit well.  I may have found some that are machine made that fit well.  There's a new store named Walking Co.  They measured my feet with a computer pad.  Very cool!  It lets me know where my pressure points are & what shape my arch is.  That way, I'll know the best type of shoe to wear.  They also give me 30 days to walk in the shoe to decide if I like it.  How cool is that?  And no, I have no affiliation with the store.  This is actually an honest plug. 

No comments: