Monday, December 25, 2000

Monday, December 25, 2000

Merry Christmas!  What a fabulous day!  I stayed up very late last night talking to my niece about life, nothing, & other stuff.  Somehow, I was still able to wake up early though.  We had great weather to wake up to.  Galahad & I cleaned the pool just to delay the fun of present-opening a teeny bit.  Plus, it was so nice to be outside.  Then, we came in & tore open our gifts to each other.  He bought me some beautiful clothes which were just my size.  I gave him assorted fun stuff, including new pens.  My favorite gift to him was an adoptive bird, an American Kestrel to be more exact.  Then, off to Christmas dinners at both of our family's homes.  My family surprised me with my very own butler.  Boy was I shocked!  Galahad has named him Cadbury.
 
 

No comments: