Friday, December 2, 2016

small sprinkles of joy


I've been on a slow and steady path to good health (I hope), both mental and physical.  Some of my healing has come from helping others cope with their loneliness, their grief, their depression.  There are so many walking wounded out there, holding down jobs and looking functional, until one scratches a little beneath the surface.  Then, BAM.  It all pours out.

Obviously, I'm only one person.  And I can't take too much upon myself because I am fragile as well.  But I hope that each person I reach with truth and caring is able to exponentially help others.  Maybe not today, but when they are on the right part of their healing journey.  As we emerge from our depression cocoons, we share our vitality with those around us, sometimes in the least expected areas.




No comments: