Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Galahad and I had such a great time at the beach today.  There were all kinds of rip currents and waves crashing.  After our morning workout, we went frolicking in the waves.  I was in about 20 seconds before I came out to put my surf shorts back on over my bikini.  After I lost my hair tie, I decided a t-shirt was in order as well.  Those waves were ripping clothes off with a vengeance.  I was holding on to Galahad's hand for dear life at times.  The times that I didn't I got sent back to shore ass over elbows.  Mostly, we were all laughing so hard that we were ingesting copious amounts of seawater.  Two of our friends saw a small shark go by, but I was still eating so I missed it.  Probably for the best.  ;)

When I got home and showered, I was pulling chunks of seaweed out of my hair.  It was almost the exact same color and blended in nicely.

No comments: