Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday, August 11, 2007

We tried to pressure-wash our roof again this weekend.  Last weekend, the pressure washer wouldn't start.  So I called my brother (who moved to Arizona, the fkr), and had him on speaker phone to figure out the engine.  He determined last weekend that the engine had flooded (after much troubleshooting), so he said let it sit for a bit and to call him before we tried starting it again.  So we called him, woke him up (sorry!), and he got it started.  He's a genius with engines.

Seven hours later, Galahad the perfectionist finished the roof.  =)  At that point, he was too exhausted to go out as we had planned, thankfully as I was beat, too.  I was on ground detail.  I had to throw bottles of water up to him periodically, check the fuel level, and move the 200 pound machine around so the hose would reach various spots on the roof.  Obviously my job wasn't as tricky, but it still wore me out.  Plus I got filthy.  :p

No comments: