Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday, May 26, 2007

We stayed up sooo late talking when we got back to his house.  And we met his new doggie, Bella, who is fkn adorable.  She's a Sicilian Mastiff and the most adorable one ever!  So, of course her aunties had to spoil her and play with all of her toys.  =D  I'm really glad she turned out well as I was the one who talked him into getting her.  She was a rescue puppy that he learned about just when his Tibetan Mastiff died.  He had just moved across the country and wasn't sure he was ready for a new dog.  Once he showed me her picture, I knew she needed him almost as much as he needed her. 

I woke up early cuz I was still on EDT, so I had about 3-4 hours of sleep.  I tried to be quiet while everyone else was sleeping, but my quest for food woke up my sis.  She mumbled something barely intelligible like "you'd better be making coffee," so I started a pot for her. 

We all sat around most of the morning catching up and chatting (and playing with Bella!).  By the time we decided we wanted to do something, half the day was gone, so we spent an hour or so at the Botanical Gardens before they closed.  Then it was off to Trader Joe's to get some food.  We don't have those in Florida, so it was a treat for both my brother and me, although now that he lives there, I'm sure he'll be there often.  My sis cooked us up some yummy, healthy food back at his house,  and again we stayed up all night talking.  :)

No comments: