Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday, July 23, 2006

I think we officially have a kitty now, although I'm trying to prepare myself in case he goes back to his feral roots and disappears one day.  He's so tiny, maybe about 4 weeks old.  He even might be a she.  I have no idea.  I'm so cat-ignorant.  I started calling him Bones cuz he was so skinny & malnourished, but Galahad isn't fond of that name.  Mostly I just call him Kitty anyway.  We stopped at Petco after workout class this morning and bought some Science Diet kitty food since I heard that's the best.  I tried not to get too crazy buying him toys & dishes since I'm still not sure he's gonna work out and stay with us.  By the way, when I said he was cute, I meant in an ugly way.  He has a hyena head, long cheetah legs, is the color of dirt, and is just sooo fkn cute.  He did finally stop yowling after about 8 hours.  =)  Now, he's stealth kitty, so we've been calling him Ninja Kitty.

My brother came over to help us fix our roof tiles (damage from the hurricane 9 months ago), and he's quite the dog person.  Laugh, this kitty just adored him.  She/he climbed all over him, nibbling & pouncing & purring until she fell asleep on him.

No comments: