Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

OMG YAY!!!!

I have TV again!!!  It's been 30 days.  Two different cable people came out to my house today and both seemed surprised when I told them the big cable had been snapped in the hurricane.  FFS at Comcast!  They are horrible.  This is after 3 other people had been here, surveying it.  The first one today fixed mine but wasn't able to fix the big one, meaning my neighbors still don't have cable.  :(  The second man was an asshole (although I'd probably be cranky too, working long hours for so long  --- hmmm turns out I am).  I explained yet again what was going on with the cable.  Instead of saying he didn't have the tools like the first one, he said "I'm not gonna dig anything!" in a cranky-man-voice.  I cautioned him about the tree and it still being fragile.  Then, he was like fine, I won't fix anything.  I smiled and thanked him for his excellent customer service.

No comments: