Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Morning came way too early after a sleepless night.  I was very pleased that I wasn't forced to have a roommate.  Whoever thought that is a good idea for adults is a moron, and a cheap one at that.  I dressed warmly in my layers and went down to dine on some Jimmy Dean, scrambled eggs, and oatmeal.  So much for my alkaline diet.  :p  At that point, I was just happy to eat.  As I went back up to my room to brush my teeth, I started wondering if perhaps I wasn't dressed too warmly for an indoor day.  And, because I'm a warm weather person, my lowest layer wasn't one that I could wear independently and try to appear professional.  I decided to go for it, since I'd rather be hot than cold.
 
I was so glad I chose that way.  I was freezing in the training room, especially after I burned through some of those Jimmy Dean calories.  I guess the hotel just likes to keep it feeling like summertime. 
 
Training went well, and then it was time for dinner.  Yay!!  A few of us went to Legal Seafood, and I made the mistake of ordering the Thai coconut curry dish with scallops.  Yeah, in hindsight, I'm an idiot.  My excuse is that I was medicated and hungry.  Don't ever order a Thai dish there.  It was beyond bland, and this is coming from someone who eats plain oatmeal every day.  The scallops were incredible though. 

No comments: