Saturday, April 2, 2005

Saturday, April 2, 2005

People who know me know that I'm always looking for a healthier way to live that's compatible with my lifestyle -- meaning that if it involves 2 hours of yoga and meditation a day, it's not gonna happen. At the same time, I recognize that my body isn't as healthy as I want it to be with recurrent bouts of skin cancer sneaking up.

I haven't bought that raspberry cream yet, but I did find a new website that has changed the way I think about my body.  I love Google by the way.  =)

Now this man may be a quack, but I like his theories.  They seem logical and not so hoax-y.  I measured my pH and it was 6, just below the neutral 7 level, which reflects (to me anyway) that I'm mostly healthy but there's room for improvement.  This isn't the first time I've heard of this theory, but he presents a solid argument for it. 

Anyway, I'm gonna try to alter the way I eat a little bit and incorporate some super food supplements into my regime, along with the CoQ10 & Vitamin C and assorted others as needed.  Wish me luck!

No comments: