Thursday, November 4, 2004

Thursday, November 4, 2004

Such a long day yesterday.  I flew up & back to Raleigh for a meeting.  I didn't want to spend the night, so it was worth it to sit in airports for a few hours to enjoy my own bed.  I did weave some fun into my day by talking to a friend on my cell phone while sitting on the floor, watching the hustle & bustle of travelers.  :)  I scooted around from one spot to another, searching for the ever elusive signal from Verizon.  My friend just laughed at my foolishness as I described some of my fellow passengers in all of their glory.  It definitely passed the time quickly --- so quickly that I almost missed my flight.  Ha, I'm such a goofball sometimes.

Of course by doing that I took the risk of sitting next to someone who saw me being a dork.  Laugh.  First he remarked on my reading choice (Clive Cussler -- apparently women don't read this), then my cell phone antics, and finally my weight (or lack thereof).   He was an odd man but entertaining after a long day.  =)

No comments: