Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I had the freakiest dream last night and woke up in a panic this morning.  Thank goodness Galahad is used to my crazy-ass dreams.  A normal person would get the hell out of Dodge.  :p

I won't bore you with all the details (plus I don't remember them all ;p), but there was this woman putting on lipstick with an incredibly vacuous expression.  That wasn't the weird part though.  The shade was Clinique corporate green (you must have seen one of their containers somewhere), and she was not only applying it perfectly to her lips but to her teeth also.  Gasp, splutter, omfg I'm crazy.  It was so yucky watching that and her expression not altering.  Green lips and teeth!! 

Then as if that weren't bad enough, I put my lip-gloss on (hahah cuz I assumed it wouldn't be bad etiquette after what she just did).  So I walked to the mirror to make sure it was applied evenly (dunno why I did it first instead of just waiting until I got to the mirror).  Anyway, I looked into the mirror and it wasn't me.  HOLY SHIT!  That freaked me all out and woke me up fast!

No comments: