Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Well, I survived my first airplane trip since September 11th.  I was a little tense about it since they issued a new security warning for the same day.  But, I was also tense about the client I was going to see and about my surgery tomorrow.  So, all of the tenseness balanced each other out.  Plus, my lovely Galahad packed a picnic lunch for me to have on the plane since I wouldn't have time to eat before I visited the client.  Food always cheers me up.

Security wasn't bad except I got patted down by a female security officer even though I didn't set off the metal detector.  I'm not sure what that was about, but she was nice about it.  ;-)

Now, I'm tense about tomorrow's surgery.  And, I think I'm more concerned with the earliness of the appointment and my food capabilities than the actual cutting part.   Ummmmm, nope, I guess I'm tense about the cutting part, too.

Wish me luck.

No comments: