Thursday, February 28, 2002

Thursday, February 28, 2002

$%$&^%$#@@***!!!!!!!!!!!

My steri-strips started peeling, so I ventured forth to the doctor again.  Once there, the office manager tells me that the strips are supposed to come off now.   ARGGGGGGG!

The nurse sees me and notices the big fucking whole in my head.  She then has the decency to ask the cosmetic surgeon to have a quick look-see.  And, wouldn't you know, she decides to re-stitch it.  Today is actually 2 weeks to the day it was originally done, so she now has to re-cut the wound and make it a little bit LARGER so that there are fresh edges to stitch and heal.

Now, the Lidocaine is wearing off and it hurts!  I still have the Tylenol 3 from last time, but there's no way I'm taking that yet.  God forbid if I do and get a migraine as a result.  I'll just suffer in silence.
Yeah, right.  I'll suffer in whimpers is more likely.    ;-)    Poor Galahad is going to have to listen to me feel sorry for myself tonight. 

No comments: