Saturday, February 23, 2002

Saturday, February 23, 2002

The airline lost my luggage.  :-(  Okay, they didn't *lose* it.  It just didn't make my plane even though I arrived at the airport over 90 minutes early.  I was surprised at how awfully slow Detroit security was.  Ft. Lauderdale security wasn't too bad, about 30 minutes.  Newark security was a breeze.  And, then there was Detroit.

I barely made my plane and did not have enough time to grab a snack.  So, on the plane I started wigging out a bit.  We were on a tiny plane to Cleveland, so I begged the flight attendant for some stale peanuts.  He was very nice and brought me 3 packs.

It was a beautiful view when we landed in Cleveland.   It was all covered with snow.  :-)    But really fucking cold!   I could see my breath in the Jetway all the way in.

No comments: