Friday, January 25, 2002

Friday, January 25, 2002

Wow, how tragic that someone took his own life because he used to work at Enron.  Unless of course he was one of the greedy bastards who ruined so many people.  Then, maybe it's not so tragic.

I recently joined a new email list and absolutely love it!!!  I'm just an emailing fool.

Last night, Galahad & I went out on a date.  hehe.  We were joking about how uncomfortable it would have been if we hadn't been with each other forever.  Women never order what they want to eat on a date.  They order what they think will make them appear ladylike when eating it.  Isn't that silly?  I did it all the time.  ;-)

We went to tequila night and had some yummy shots and yummy margaritas.  Okay, I know no one believes me.  I had only yummy sips of shots & margaritas.  I was the designated driver.  But, I got to eat whatever I wanted to and felt comfortable doing it! 

Today is really dragging by and seems to be infected by stupidity.

No comments: