Thursday, November 8, 2001

Thursday, November 8, 2001

Galahad & I left for Orlando last night for his super,  Park-hopper spectacular, spectro-magical, illumination, adopted raptor, Cirque du Soleil, perfect Happy Birthday weekend in circle vision.

Day One:
Early start for Animal Kingdom.  The weather couldn't have been any better with a note from Mother Nature.  

However, I've been fighting a migraine since yesterday.  Today, I took lots of medication with me to the park.  It turns out I needed it all!  Maybe the exotic flora & fauna contributed to my demise.
I especially liked the fruit bat exhibit.  Fascinating creatures.  And the Dinosaur ride was lots of fun.  We were warned that the Kali River Rapids would get us soaked, but Galahad's good joss kept us nice & dry.  Everyone else in our raft was drenched.

Dinner at Bongo's.

Then, the late show of Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba, which was stupendous.

No comments: