Friday, November 9, 2001

Friday, November 9, 2001

Day Two:
Not as early of a start for the Magic Kingdom.  All of the tourists start out early.  One hour later, there is no line.  We took the ferry over and met some English soccer players.

We visited the Swiss Family Treehouse.  Then, off to the Pirates of the Caribbean.  I was still taking medication for my migraine and trying to time the rides so as not to get sicker when the meds were in full effect.  Big Thunder Mountain Railroad kicked my ass!  Vertigo was all over me after that, but after a few gulps of water, I was feeling better.  I was terrified to conquer Splash Mountain but felt that I should face my fears head on.  We got a FASTPASS® for that as it appeared to be a very popular ride.  So far, we had not waited in any lines longer than 20 minutes.

Dinner at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.  Yummy hamburger topping bar with a plethora of choices.

I started to get a blister on my toe.  And my head is still hurting.

Other than that, we had a marvelous time.  Galahad especially loved It's A Small World  And, I ooohhed & aaahhed about the fireworks over Cinderella's Castle.

No comments: