Sunday, November 25, 2001

Sunday, November 25, 2001

I have officially turned into a gaming geek.  It's not a fluke.  I played the game again today for hours.  Galahad & I switched off, although now, I'm wondering if I can run it on 2 PCs simultaneously and how much that might cost.

I bet you're wondering which game.  It's Dark Age of Camelot, an online role-playing game.  Sounds silly & weird, huh?  Somehow, there's lots of fun mixed in also.  Plus, it's nice to "see" my brother online.

Gaming --- it's not just for geeks anymore.  Or, I'm deep in denial and a complete GEEK!  Maybe I haven't quite crossed the line fully.  I haven't joined a guild in the game.  They have real-life websites, etc. for those.  Some people must really pour hundreds of hours into learning this whole culture.
By the way, I'm a Level 6 Blademaster!  Sounds way cool, aye?

No comments: