Wednesday, March 7, 2001

Wednesday, March 7, 2001

Yesterday turned into a beautiful day after the horror of breakfast, until I got the message last night that I would need to drive over to Tampa today to see a disgruntled client.  The drive took almost two hours.  This visit went much better than I had even visualized.  Not only did I fix their problems, but when I left they were smiling.  So, I raced off to the airport to catch my plane home.  On the plane, I sat next to a gentleman who appeared very solemn.  For some reason, I was unnerved by this and attempted to break the ice.  He turned out to be quite a cool guy, who was flying home from his father's funeral.  Poor guy!  We talked almost the whole flight home.  For those of you who have never flown with me, I usually bury my head in a book & ignore everything except for food & beverages.  I was very happy to come home to my Galahad.  I missed him so much in just 2.5 days.

No comments: