Wednesday, March 14, 2001

Wednesday, March 14, 2001

Woke up early so that I could water my plants this morning (drought restrictions & all).  Much to my dismay, I found that one of my sprinklers had emptied itself and a very large pile of sandy soil & debris onto our deck and into our pool.

Read an amazing article about the 50 most powerful women in America.  One of my sisters made an insightful comment after reading this.  She said something like, won't it be nice that the day comes when this isn't even news because it's not unusual to see women in positions of power.  Good point!

Went to a family dinner in honor of my youngest older brother's birthday.  We had a great time.  Plenty of tasty food & good company.  He brought his friend, Chad, who reminds us all of Jeff Spiccoli from 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High.'  All in all, a very entertaining & enjoyable evening.

No comments: