Sunday, March 18, 2001

Sunday, March 18, 2001

We ate at an Indian restaurant last night, which was my first time.  I have never really cared for any of the Indian spices, so I've never been in a particular hurry to try this.  It was my brother's first time as well.  Neither one of us was very impressed with the food; and the service was terrible.  It took well over an hour to get our food.  We actually left in the middle to go see her sing, and then came back in time to eat.  Both Galahad and my cousin reassured us that we had just chosen a bad place and not to judge all Indian restaurants by this instance. 

Went to Best Buy to purchase a phone with a headset.  Wow!  Too many choices to sift through and nothing really that I felt I wanted.  So, I left with a rain check and disappointment.

No comments: