Wednesday, February 7, 2001

Wednesday, February 7, 2001

Took the day off.  Should have been nice and relaxing.  Except, I witnessed such a horrifying experience that I would have rather worked instead of seeing it.  I was hanging out in my living room, talking to my sister on the phone, when a bird flew BAM, right into my living room window.  It fell down, either dead or stunned, most likely dead.  Then immediately, before I could get outside to investigate, another bird of the same type swooped down and picked up the fallen bird.  It all happened so fast that I couldn't identify the type.  To make matters worse, the original bird left a birdie imprint on my window, up so high that I can't easily remove it without a tall ladder.  So now I have a constant reminder of a probable avian fatality.  Work would have been better.

No comments: