Saturday, January 6, 2001

Saturday, January 6, 2001

Man, what a cluster-f**k!  I just tried to order a pizza online from Papa John's.  Somehow, I forgot my password.  Small wonder since I have approximately a zillion.  Anyway, there's no place on their website to email me a new one or reset it or anything.  Then, I try the electronic feedback form, which won't even load properly.  I call their customer service number and have to be transferred because they don't handle passwords.  Meanwhile, Galahad keeps saying, "can't we just call them?"  That's not the point anymore.  They finally reset my password, and then I log on, and it tells me that they don't deliver to my area.  Their closest store is about half a mile from my house.  So, I did what any normal person would do at this point.  I called up Pizza Hut & ordered from them.

No comments: