Monday, October 30, 2000

Monday, October 30, 2000

Home again, home again, jiggedy-jig.  The commuter turbo-prop puddle-jumper plane turned out to be quite a challenge for me.  There was plenty of turbulence, and we were all over the place.  I located my little barf-bag & kept an eye on it, but lucky for me (& more so for my fellow passengers), I didn't need it.  There was a kitty in the cargo hold.  I felt even worse for it.  Someone was shipping it all by its little lonesome.  The poor thing just kept caterwauling until the sound of the propellers drowned it out.  Galahad kept pinching a pressure point on my wrist to keep me from throwing up. But then finally, he just handed me the bag & said I would feel better.  My ladylike nature however did not allow for unnecessary public purging.

No comments: