Sunday, September 24, 2000

Sunday, September 24, 2000

Olympics, football, & pizza.  Did you know that you can order a pizza from the Internet?  How cool is that?  I looked for but could not find the Grand Prix in Indianapolis on any channel.  Pretty bummed about that.  I did find the Doggie Olympics on ESPN.  That was riveting.  The announcers were fabulous to listen to; they really took their jobs seriously.  I feel like such a lazy sack.  I've been eating & watching TV all weekend, sometimes in bed, & sometimes I motivated myself down to the couch.  It feels good though after the past couple weeks of losing an hour of sleep a night minimum.  It all caught up to me this weekend.  And, somehow, it's very stressful rooting & cheering these athletes on through sheer will, especially when I know that every Olympic event has already transpired; and, I am in essence, watching re-runs.  It has been quite tempting to check the outcomes of a few close events.  So far, I have resisted.

No comments: