Friday, September 15, 2000

Friday, September 15, 2000

Last day of class.  Yes, I'm learning lots, but I won't bore you with the minute details.  Hopefully, I will be able to apply this knowledge in real life scenarios.  Lunch was back to Ruby Foo's although a large consensus of my class went to eat at the Olive Garden in Times Square & was truly puzzled when my colleague and I declined.  I was just wondering aloud to him the day before who would eat at the Olive Garden when there were so many choices of delectable cuisine at every corner.  Amazing.  Less wait time for me, I guess.  After class, my colleague caught the train back to his home, & I went to explore the town with my fella'.  We had Mediterranean food & tried to find a sports bar to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremonies.  That turned out to be a bigger challenge than we thought, so we headed back to the hotel to enjoy them in comfort.

No comments: