Monday, January 11, 2021

21 for 21

 

Every year, I make a fun list of items I want to accomplish, not necessarily traditional New Year's resolutions.  And when I say fun list, the list is fun, but not everything on it is fun.    Last year's list had to be modified somewhat due to the global pandemic.  I never went to the dermatologist or bought my sundress.  I never went to my friend's wedding in Scotland either.

But I did visit my brother on his ranch BECAUSE of the pandemic, so that was a tradeoff.  I also finally fixed all of my dental nonsense I had going on.  And I bought a new Christmas dress, albeit still not a sundress.

The dermatologist and sundress have carried over to this year.  Most dressing rooms are open again, and sundresses are too hard for me to buy without trying on first.  I have no valid reason about the dermatologist except that I ran out of medical-needs emotional energy halfway through the year.

I'm still looking for more ideas for this year, especially fun ones, so chime in if you have suggestions.


No comments: