Monday, January 16, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Remember how I thought two weeks ago was the one of my worst weeks ever?  It got bumped down the list.  I don't want to go into detail, partly because (despite me writing my life on a public blog) I am quite a private person, and partly because I was thankfully unconscious a lot due to extremely strong meds.  After several days at the hospital, I was deemed well enough to go home under the care of one of my sisters, who flew in specifically to help me.

SPOILER:  I am writing this as I sit home alone and unattended for the first time in over a week and feeling better than I've felt since before Christmas.  I had enough spoons today to wash, condition, and style my hair (somewhat, let's not get carried away).

Sixteen days later, I'm almost ready to have a fresh start for a new year.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: