Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday, March 1, 2007

So, umm.... happy new year?  :p  Yeah, it's been a while.  I haven't felt much like sharing or coming out from my Hall of Solitude.  Today's a new day and all that.  I've had a migraine for a few days now, actually over a week although I had a day off in the middle so I suppose it doesn't count.  It's not even a particularly bad one.  It's just been days, and I'm starting to lose my grasp on sanity.  Last night, I decided I was gonna go on a bender and get drunk and pass out.  I grabbed Galahad's bottle of Vodka and retreated into my library.  I sat on the couch and drank straight from the bottle.  Twice.  Omg, that stuff is vile.  How do people get drunk?  I staggered back downstairs and put the bottle back.  That didn't exactly help my head as you might imagine.  Plus, at that point I didn't want to mix Imitrex with that, so I made myself wait a few hours to take a dose.  To keep myself busy, I threw myself a Prodigious Pity Party -- clowns and all!

Kitten finally did her kitten job and came to snuggle.  That helped put a smile on my face.  So anyway, today I look like a mongoloid.  Thank goodness for creative eyelinering.  ;)

By the way, don't you hate when you get 9 million free address labels in the mail.  Who even sends mail anymore and needs to use them?  I especially hate when it's from an environmental charity --- although most charities are on my shit-list lately.

No comments: