Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My little huntress has been busy this week.  Monday she brought home a baby rat, which she ate like a black man attacking BBQ ribs, licking every little drop off her paws.  Tuesday, she came back with a full-size rat, but decided not to eat it.  So, I had the dubious honor of picking it up (ewwwwwwwwwwwww) and moving it to the backyard where the vultures could eat it.  When did we get rats again?  Two years ago, they made a lengthy appearance after the multitude of hurricanes displaced so many, but I hadn't seen any in over a year.  And yesterday, she caught a baby iguana.  I was sure she wouldn't eat that after she was done toying with it, but omg, she devoured it except for that last little polite bite she left behind, which happened to be bright fluorescent pink.  Who knew?

I wonder what today will bring.

No comments: