Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I had a bizarre & disturbing dream last night --- a visit from one of my Spirit Animal Guides.  Yeah, yeah, make fun all you want, but I firmly believe that when I have one of these dreams, it's my subconscious letting me know something is awry.  Anyway, I was walking across rocks in a canal like stepping stones, except they ended a few feet from the opposite bank.  So I faced my fear and jumped into the black water to swim the last 4 feet.  However, once I was in the water, the distance became greater as things are wont to do in dreams.  As I tried to swim to the shore, I became almost paralyzed --- willing my body to keep going but not moving more than an inch at a time.  By the way, did I mention there were alligators on the opposite shore moving into the water now?  Just as one was about to swim under me and bump me, I hid behind my big white hat and woke up.

I've been trying to puzzle this out but can't seem to figure it out.  It sounds bad though.  =(

No comments: