Friday, March 29, 2002

Friday, March 29, 2002

Feeling and looking much better.   The PA got me worried for no reason, I think.  It might just have been a mini-pimple (ewwwww! Yuck! but better than a huge infected growth.)   Anyway, I'm back to a red spot on my forehead again.

I flew home last night and was ecstatic to see my Galahad again and sleep in our yummy bed. = D

I had a delay of over an hour on the runway yesterday before my plane took off. Two people didn't make their connecting flight (mine), and their luggage needed to be removed. That took almost an hour. Then, one woman got all freaked by that and decided she didn't want to be on the plane because of bomb fears. So, we had to wait some more while they looked to remove her luggage as well. In the meanwhile, I chatted on my cell phone and caught up on my emails with my laptop. I'm such a geek. Plus, I figured I might as well get in that last "I love you" just in case the nervous woman had ESP. /grin   Actually, I wanted to let my honey know that I would be very late.

No comments: