Saturday, October 27, 2001

Saturday, October 27, 2001

We stayed out way too late last night.  I'm completely used to my eight hours of sleep and got only 7.  That messed me all up.  After a few hours of lounging in bed watching cartoons, I mustered the energy to go outside.  And, what a gorgeous day!  The temperature dropped down to the 70s, and the wind kicked up nicely.

Around 2-ish, Galahad & I decided to go to Morikami park.  We had been meaning to go for years now.  Wow!  We loved it but ended up rushed since they close at 5pm.

On the way home, we dropped by my brother's house to network his computers together.  It was my first experience with a Linksys router and with Windows XP.  This was trickier than I expected.  Fortunately, we got his Internet connectivity up but were unable to sustain shared folder & printer connectivity.

No comments: