Wednesday, August 22, 2001

wednesday, august 22, 2001

we went for dinner at a yummy restaurant last night --- sushi, of course, and Thai food. my group has some very traditional diners in it who are a little hard to please at times.

I'm even more tired today, even though I didn't go out after dinner last night like so many others. I keep going to sleep at my regular time and waking up 90 minutes earlier. it's starting to wear on me.

I'm actually presenting some of the information at this conference, which is very challenging for me as well, given my inherent introversion. fortunately, my whole department has some of that going on, so my manager took that into consideration when planning this. my role has not been too problematic socially, but I did have a few instances of panic knowledge-wise.

No comments: