Friday, July 15, 2022

edibles. it's what's for breakfast

Yesterday was a shitshow in Wendyville.  I started with high anxiety most of the night before and woke up to more of the same, even after finally taking a Xanax to sleep.  So, I started my day with edibles and no coffee.  I wanted to slow down my brain not amp it up.

I didn't want to be in my life anymore, and I didn't know how to remedy that.  I have bottles of rum scattered around the house and took swigs as needed for anxiety.  I forced myself to eat a little and then went right back to a higher dose of edibles.  And more rum.  While under the influence of both, I tried to reset my brain and mindset.  

I am a worthwhile person.  

This morning, I woke up in a slightly better headspace.  I showered.  I did dishes.  I did laundry.  And I vacuumed a little.  I'm trying for sobriety today and no anxiety.  Wish me luck!

No comments: