Thursday, May 14, 2020

so much for daily journaling


I tried daily journaling, but when the days run together, there's not so much to write about.

That said, I have flown a few times during all this pandemic nonsense, and it seems like everything is getting back to normal.  My flights were more crowded this past trip, although for the first time, face masks were mandatory on my return trip.  People tried to keep six feet apart, until they forgot and got impatient, and inched forward in line.

Some people seemed more scared than others of germs.  They were the ones wrapped in plastic wrap, double masks, and hazmat suits.  I'm not sure why they even flew if they were that worried.

Then there was the mother and her newborn, who didn't seem all that freaked out.

Maybe we're on our way back to normal again.  I hate seeing fear in people's eyes.

No comments: