Monday, September 3, 2007

Monday, September 3, 2007

Time to fly home and see Kitten!!  =)

One of my brothers missed his early morning flight because they said he got there too close to the flight time, even though the airport was deserted and he could see the stairs still attached to his plane.  I blame Cheney again.  Fortunately, Galahad stayed to drop him off and was there to bring him back to our condo until the later flight.

Most of us left today and were sharing the same connecting flights.  My niece's plane to Dallas got diverted to Denver for not enough fuel before they even boarded!  Again, I blame Cheney.  His transport plane took off right before us.  Besides that, the flight home was uneventful, although I ended up going through the rest of my Imitrex supply -- 9 total for this reunion trip (which is a month's supply according to my insurance).

No comments: