Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It turns out that one email to the President of Comcast gets much quicker and painless results than 5 phone calls to Comcast Support.  The cable guy is here now with all kinds of tools fixing it (shovels, spools, etc.).  He looks cranky, although I don't blame him.  He was late to get here because his previous job turned out to be much worse than expected.  I did offer him a tasty beverage and then stayed out of his way (instead of hovering).  I think this job is turning out to be much worse than expected also.  I will follow up my bitchy email with a complimentary one.  That is, if my cable TV ever works again.  =P

Laugh, my email to the Pres of course went into the 4 month delay to properly fix my cable after Hurricane Wilma. 

No comments: